Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It's pronounced "REAL -TOR"

"Yes. Say Real-tor. Not real-uh-tor."
That's what I learned in my ethics class yesterday. Good stuff!

Welcome to my first blog post. I'm Kristen Hart and I am a Realtor® with Keller Williams Advantage II Realty in Orlando, Florida. Honestly, I prefer to think of myself as a wealth building manager specializing in real estate. If you look back in history, property owners were considered among the wealthiest. Everyday, I help people achieve their real estate dreams of buying or selling a home while building wealth for their future.

Many folks ask me, "Why are you in real estate in this market? Wahhhh! Don't you know? Haven't you heard? It's terrible!"
Actually, it's all how you look at it. It's always a great time to be in real estate. Finance guru David Bach says, "Don't wait to buy real estate. Buy real estate and wait." True! There are some incredible deals to be had in this Orlando Real Estate market right now. Wow! I feel like I am at a 75% off shoe sale at Macy's!

Fantasy closets! Chef kitchens! Cats on treadmills!
To know the Real Estate market inventory, I preview over 200 homes a month. It's like an HGTV program in real life here in Orlando. Everyday, I see some great ideas for making the most of your living space. I'll share them here in this blog and on twitter.

"We have been cleared for take-off."
It's 8:25am and I'm ready to go. Thanks for taking the time to read this far.
Join me daily on my journey as I serve buyers and sellers in the Orlando Real Estate market.

Make it a great day,
Kristen

No comments: