Thursday, October 16, 2008

"Words of wisdom"

Here are some of the comments that have been shared with me over the past couple of weeks.

1) "Remember to be a lady because folks in the Windy City don't speak Southern."
- Mom, (advice to me for an upcoming trip to Chicago.
Sigh. Good times. Good times.)

2) "Not for the faint of heart. Bring all offers."

- Realtor Remarks for a foreclosed home on the MLS.
(Apparently, the sellers took the toilets out of the house when they moved, too. Light bulbs, I understand. But toilets? Really?)

3) "No matter how tough life gets, a bag of M&M's is going to see you through. It won't solve the problem, but it will help."
- Said to me from an inspirational, multi-million dollar agent in my office.

4) "Outrageous! Cats are living with Dogs!"
- FOX News banner

Rates are going up! The DOW is down 300 points!
Less than three weeks to the election!

40% off at Jessie's Jacket Junction!
You know, with headlines like these, I'm going to stop at CVS for some M&Ms.
Can I get a witness?

No comments: